The Mission of Saints Memorial Baptist Church is to present Jesus Christ through Christian Education, Missions, and Community Outreach.
The Vision of Saints Memorial Baptist Church is to be a place where people can Learn and Grow through the Word of God and Discipleship.
Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I hope that you all are doing well.
My name is Mike Stitt, Pastor of Saints Memorial in Bryn Mawr, PA. Following please find
Our Vision and Mission Statement:
Vision: A Place where people can Learn and Grow through the Word of God and Discipleship
Mission: To Present Jesus Christ through Christian Education, Missions and Community Outreach
We recognize the importance of Teaching, Preaching and Following the Biblical Principles which will show and encourage us to Walk by Faith and not by sight. The Word of God will also model for us how to:
Serve God’s People
We welcome you to Worship God in Spirit and Truth with us. We look forward to showing Hospitality to you and your family (Romans 12:13). There’s also an opportunity to Fellowship and Learn during Bible Study on Thursday evenings as the Word of Truth is Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15).
Let us continue to grow in Grace and Knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be Glory both now and forever (2 Peter 3:18).
In His Service,
Michael A. Stitt, Pastor / Teacher
Saints Memorial Baptist Church
Opportunities for Service & Growth
- Prayer Meeting & Bible Study are held every Thursday beginning at 7 pm. We are excited about our fall curriculum, “Experiencing the Heart of Jesus”. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
- Saints Scholars program runs Monday through Thursday throughout the school year. All children are welcome to come and take advantage of the tutoring and support. Volunteers are needed to help. If you are interested, please contact Sister Janeane Davis.
- The Annual African American History Month celebration will be Sunday, February 23rd, at 1:30 pm. Everyone is welcomed to enter the Expressive Arts Exhibit, championed by our own, Ms. Marta Coles.
- Applications for scholarships given by the Education & Scholarship Ministry will be available next Sunday, February 23rd. Completed applications must be submitted by May 31st. Please see Sister Stephanie Reed or Sister Marian Johnson if you have any questions.
- The Annual Soup Smorgasbord will be held on Saturday, February 29th.
- All women are invited to register for the Girlfriends in God Retreat taking place next year from October 16 through 18, 2020 at Sandy Cove, Md. More information with details is posted downstairs. A $50 nonrefundable deposit is due by the end of November. Please see Sister Dawn Reed or Sister Lantrese Perry for any questions.