Saints Memorial Offering PayPal Instructions
If you do not have an existing PayPal account, please start at Step 1. If you already have a PayPal account, please Login and start at Step 8.
1. Go to www.paypal.com
2. Click “Sign Up for Free” on the left of the screen, under Personal
3. On the next screen enter your first name, last name, email address, and create a password before clicking “Next”
a. Don’t forget to write down your password in a secure place or click the box next to “Stay logged in for faster checkout”
4. On the Security Verification screen click the box next to “I am not a Robot”
5. On the following screen enter your address, city, state, zip code, and phone number (you can change the “Phone Type” from Mobile to Home on the drop down menu). Click the box next to “You have read and agree to…” before clicking “Agree and Create Account”. You have now created your account and should receive an email notification!
a. At a later time please check your email and click the “Confirm My Email Address” button
6. Click “Try it Now”
7. If you want to link your PayPal account to a card enter your card number, expiration date, CSC, and billing address on the next screen and click “Link Card”. If you want to link your PayPal account to a bank – then scroll down on the screen and click “Link a bank instead” and search for or select the bank name you wish to link. You will then be prompted to enter your online ID and passcode before clicking “Agree and Link”.
8. On the Send Money screen enter the church’s email address “email@example.com”, then click “Next”
9. Enter the amount in dollars you wish to offer, be sure to type “00” for the cents
10. Click “Add a note” and type your name, date, specifically where you want the money to go: tithes, missions, Sunday School, building fund, etc.
11. Click “Continue”
12. On the Payment Confirmation page click “Sent Payment Now”
13. You should see a green check mark on the screen confirming your payment, and you will receive an email notification from PayPal
Please feel free to forward any questions or concerns to Trustee Carol Evans, a member of the Finance Ministry, or a Member of Joint Board.